etsy

Friday 15 May 2015

oh, Cameo...

hello all, how are you?

i have lots of little 'collections' of things, and i thought id show you my collection of Cameo jewellery [and a few pretty framed pieces too]

here are the cameo pieces [along with some of my other more 'dainty' pendants] that are on my wall...
 
this one is one of my faves, its from Accessorize, and i love it...
i got this cameo necklace from ebay, and this pretty brooch is from a car boot sale...
i cant remember where this necklace is from, but i do love this one too!
here is a selection of some of my cameo rings, ive got two 'traditional' cameo silhouettes, one skull and crossbones and a pretty flower ring. pretty.

and some earrings... one pair is vintage and one isnt. can you guess which is which!? LOL.
cameoooooooooo...
i dont know if these old-looking frames are classed as 'cameos', but i think they kind of are, so... 
i hope you like my little collection of Cameos. do you like Cameo jewellery/homewares/frames!? do you have any!?

"ich liebe das Cameo"
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment