etsy

Saturday 21 July 2012

Accessorize For Less :)

i just LOVE accessorize, and i love it even more when they have a sale on, a 70% off sale! oh yes!

after getting my tattoo finished in newcastle yesterday [which didnt exactly go the way i wanted, but hey] i was on my way back to get the bus home, and saw that accessorize had a sale on, and thought id have a look... and ended up spending nearly a tenner! but i got 5 things, so i think thats pretty good! and i can never resist jewellery on sale, EVER.

here are the lovely pieces i bought...


this bow necklace was only £1.80 and id had my eye on it way before the sale! YEY.


this butterfly ring is so cute, and worked out at only a few quid!


i LOVE necklaces with glasses on [cos i wear specs, duh] these specs are massive, i like this.


... and this cute pink skull ring matches my tattoo perfectly, lol!

i also got this pair of earrings, which will be part of a christmas pressie for either my mate or my brothers girlfriend...



 
i am very happy with my haul. yep.
liebe x

4 comments:

  1. Awesome bargains :-) that pink skull ring is so you ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. good arent they! i know, i HAD to have it. i had picked up like three more bits, but thought, NO. 5 things really is enough! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pink skull ring! :)

    check out my blog, http://fallingfeatherss.blogspot.co.uk/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bow necklace is so cute x

    ReplyDelete